Islamabad has announced another innovation as applicants can now submit their driving license applications online and apply for the driving license.
Online driving license applications are allotted on a first come first served basis and new appointments are open every day except for Saturdays and Sundays.
Islamabad Online Driving License Fee [February 2024 Update]
The driving license fee for Islamabad is slightly higher than in other provinces as it’s the Federal Capital.
The following driving license fees for Islamabad are applicable from February 2024.
Islamabad Driving License Fee Car – Rs 1,800
Islamabad Driving License Fee Motorcycle – Rs 1,800
How to Apply for Online Driving License in Islamabad [February 2024 Update]
Follow the steps below to apply for an e-driving license in Islamabad sitting at the comfort of your home.
- Go to the Islamabad Traffic Police (ITP) website and book an online appointment.
- Download the necessary form from the downloads section on DLIMS website.
- After you’ve downloaded Application Form-A from the website, you’ll need to fill it.
- Attach a learner’s permit that’s at least 6 weeks old minimum.
- You’ll also need a medical certificate from a reputable physician.
- After that, you’ll need at least 3 passport size photographs. Ensure that the photographs are fresh and not too old.
- You’ll also need an attested photocopy of your Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
- Check the licensing fees and ensure you choose the ticket of your requirement such as a learner, permanent license. The total fee will include the test fee, appointment fee, and issuance fee.
- Send your finalized application to your center and wait for your test.
Islamabad Driving License fee is currently hovering at Rs 1,800. The online driving license Islamabad is an excellent way to obtain the document while staying home.