The State Bank of Pakistan has announced that all designers, artists, and even art students are encouraged to participate in the new note design competition for PK Rupee notes.
State Bank states that the new note design competition does not have any entry fee and citizens are invited to present their designs to SBP for selection of new design currency.
All participants are advised to send their designs to the Director of Finance Department, State Bank of Pakistan, Chandigarh Road, Karachi.
State Bank of Pakistan New Note Design Art Competition 2024
All participants are encouraged to apply for the new Note Design competition launched by State Bank of Pakistan for 2024.
The new note design competition will feature designs and novel ideas from skilled artists, and designers for the creation of new currency notes.
Deadline for SBP New Note Design Art Competition 2024
All applicants are advised to send their bank note designs for Rs 10, 20, 50, 100, 500, 1000, and Rs 5000 to the above mentioned authority.
The deadline for the new note design competition held by the State Bank of Pakistan is 11th March, 2024.
How to Apply for New Note Design Art Competition by SBP 2024
You can apply for the SBP Art Competition for new bank notes online by clicking here.
- All participants can choose their desired bank note and send their novel designs for the existing currency of Rs 10 to Rs 5,000 based on their choice.
- Each design needs to be presented in hard copy to the above mentioned authority alongside a small description of the note to clarify its theme.
- Each note chosen should have varying colours so they can be distinguished easily.
- A journey consisting of skilled and renowned artists and designers will then send the top 6 designs to the State bank of Pakistan for each note.
- The SBP will select the top 3 designs for each note.
- A prize of Rs 1,000,000 will be provided to the first position holder while the runner up will receive a prize of Rs 500,000 and third position will be given Rs 300,000.
- All participants need to ensure that their designs are not copyrighted or infringed and are free from any trademarks registered.
- After selection of the designs, they will be the sole property of SBP for modification or use.
Once the State Bank has selected the designs, they will be sent to reputed Bank officials for final selection after a competitive process.
Prizes for New Note Design Art Competition SBP 2024
First Prize – Rs 1,000,000/-
Second Prize – Rs 500,000/-
Third Prize – Rs 300,000/-
Eligibility Criteria for New Note Design Art Competition SBP 2024
All students and recent graduates alongside employees can apply in the SBP’s new banknote design competition.
However, the members of the Jury and their families alongside the SBP and its subsidiary employees and families are not eligible to apply for this Art Competition.
Once the new notes have been selected through the New Note Design Art Competition scheduled by the State Bank of Pakistan, the new currency will be printed. The old currency will not immediately be barred and a smooth transition will take place once a substantial amount of new currency notes are in circulation.