The Benazir Taleemi Wazaif program is an excellent opportunity for the students to get compensation from the BISP. This program has been recently launched and has an eligibility criteria as well. It is for fostering and empowering young girls and women to complete their education by providing them compensation. Here’s how you can check your eligibility and apply for the program.
What is Benazir Taleemi Wazaif Program 2023?
Benazir Taleemi Wazaif Program is actually a subprogram of Benazir Income Support Program (BISP). This program aims to provide compensation for students who are beneficiaries of BISPs active Kafalat program. This compensation is for both girls and boys and is distributed over a span of 3 months or 1 month as desired by the candidate. Ensure that you’re an ac beneficiary of BISP before applying for this. If you are not part of BISP, just send your CNIC at 8171. Make sure the SIM is directly under your name or CNIC and you will receive a confirmation shortly informing you of your eligibility criteria. Let’s look at the eligibility criteria for Benazir Taleemi Wazaif Program 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for Benazir Taleemi Wazaif Program 2023
The eligibility criteria mainly focuses on the age of the candidates. Children of beneficiaries of BISP are eligible for Taleemi Wazaif Program 2023. Below is the eligibility criteria for the students or candidates regarding age.
- The candidate or student needs to be enrolled in a school to be eligible
- The age of the student enrolled for primary education should be 4-12 years.
- The age of the student enrolled for secondary education must be from 8 – 18 years.
- The age of the student enrolled for higher education should be from 18 – 22 years.
- The student or candidate must have an attendance of 70% or above or the scholarship will not be provided.
Stipend Amount Provided by Benazir Taleemi Wazaif Program 2023
The stipend provided by the children enrolled in schools or institutions is as follows.
- For primary education, an amount of Rs 1,500 will be awarded to boys and an amount of Rs 2,000 will be provided to girls.
- For students in secondary educational institutions, an amount of Rs 2,500 will be awarded for boys while an amount of Rs 3,000 will be awarded to girls.
- For higher education, an amount of Rs 3,500 will be awarded to boys while an amount of Rs 4,000 will be awarded to girls.
There is also a one-time graduation bonus of Rs 3,000, especially for girls to encourage them so they complete their primary education and pursue their education further as well. Check to see how you can apply for an FRC online here ” NADRA FRC Online: How to Apply and Check for Status in Pakistan 2023.”