The famous app ‘TikTok’ has introduced a new feature ‘Add to Music App’ to save songs on a user’s music app such as Spotify or soundcloud without using Google in Pakistan. This new feature saves users the trouble of going to Google or the respective app and saving it manually.
It’s common practice for users on TikTok to save songs from viral videos. However, it was a bit difficult as they had to go over to Google to search for the song and then save it. This week, Tiktok has announced the addition of an ‘Add to music app’ feature that makes it easier for users to save songs without the hassle of finding them over the web first.
Using TikTok’s ‘Add to music app’ feature in Pakistan
TikTok’s Global Head of Music Development, Ole Obermann has made it clear that this feature can be utilised for all users across the Globe. To use Tiktok’s ‘Add to music app’ feature, follow the steps below.
- The user must open the TikTok app and hover over the video from which they wish to download the music from.
- Once you’ve found the video featuring the particular music they wish to download, the user must go to the ‘Add song’ feature.
- The ‘Add song’ feature will be displayed right next to ‘track details’.
- For users who are unaware of the location of ‘track details’, they are located at the bottom of the video.
- Once the user has selected the ‘Add song’ feature, they must choose their desired music app such as Spotify or Amazon music.
- Once the app has been selected, the user can either save it to an existing playlist, or make a new playlist to save the desired song.
According to the Global Head of Music Development at TikTok, the feature will be made accessible to all countries very soon. As of now, the feature is only accessible for the UK, and USA. However, there are hopes that soon the feature will roll-out globally.